Terms and conditions for Figures Health and Beauty
(1) Figures Health and Beauty operates a platform in Nigeria that allows the public to buy products over the internet. This platform is currently provided on the website www.figureshealthandbeauty.com, but may be provided on different websites or applications in the future.
(2) The public will have the opportunity to view, make orders and buy products on the Figures Health and Beauty platform.
(4) Figures Health and Beauty may carry out changes to the website or service, or suspend the service, without notice.
2 Figures Health and Beauty 's rights and obligations
(2) Figures Health and Beauty will present on the website the products currently available for sale at normal and discounted prices.
(3) In order to maintain its reputation for quality and high standard of service, Figures Health and Beauty reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the merchant if the merchant repeatedly receives bad reviews or complaints, or fails to comply with our recommendations.
3 Merchant's rights and obligations
(1) The merchant is obliged to provide all the information necessary when making purchases or order on www.figureshealthandbeauty.com. The merchant must notify Figures Health and Beauty of any changes to the detail of their order while uploaded on the site.
(2) The merchant guarantees that the information provided by him does not violate any third party's copyright.
(3) If the merchant decides at any moment to cancel an order, he must notify Figures Health and Beauty as soon as possible for order to be reversed.
(1) Figures Health and Beauty may start charging additional fees for the delivery of goods at any point. These may include but are not limited to, transportation fees, and enhanced marketing fees. In the event of the introduction of further fees, the merchant will be notified prior to their commencement in writing and they will have the option to opt out.
(2) Figures Health and Beauty reserves the right to adjust the percentage commission, providing suitable notice is served in advance to the merchant. Figures Health and Beauty will give the merchant adequate notice of any commission changes.
5 Customer online payment
(1) In case of electronic payment by the customer (e.g. by credit card, debit card, or Wireless online Transfer), Figures Health and Beauty collects the payment for the relevant order.
6 Invoicing and merchant payment
(1) Figures Health and Beauty invoices may be delivered by email, online, fax, post or in person.
(1) The merchant indemnifies Figures Health and Beauty from all claims arising in relation to matters outside Figures Health and Beauty control. The merchant further indemnifies Figures Health and Beauty from third parties' claims resulting from any violation of laws and regulations by the buyer.
(2) Figures Health and Beauty cannot guarantee that its service will be free from all malfunctions, but will exercise all reasonable care and skill to resolve any such case.
(3) VAT liability rests with the merchant and Figures Health and Beauty will not be responsible for any VAT issues.
Both parties are obliged to treat confidentially the content of this agreement, as well as all other information and data they acquire in connection with the partnership, and not use it for purposes outside the scope of this contract or pass it on to third parties. This obligation is in force for 1 year after the termination of the contract. Both parties are obliged to follow privacy laws and handle accordingly all data related to customers, suppliers and business partners.
(1) Figures Health and Beauty has the right to freely maintain the product website. Figures Health and Beauty offers customers the opportunity to give ratings and reviews of products on the website, and has the right but not the obligation to publish these online and make them visible to all customers. Figures Health and Beauty reserves the right to delete ratings and reviews.
(2) Figures Health and Beauty may scan, transcribe, and publish online the merchant's listings, orders and other materials required. The merchant grants to Figures Health and Beauty a royalty- free, perpetual, unrestricted licence to use and distribute any materials provided by him, for the purpose of advertising Figures Health and Beauty service. In particular, this includes use in Google AdWords campaigns, domain name registrations and other online marketing and search engine optimization measures.
10 Terms and termination
(1) This agreement is valid as soon as the merchant signs an order with Figures Health and Beauty and remains valid indefinitely, until termination by either party.
(1) If a single clause in this agreement is invalid, both parties will endeavor to replace the invalid clause by a valid one that reproduces as closely as possible the intended economic meaning of the invalid clause. The validity of the rest of the agreement remains unaffected. This applies in particular if the agreement is found to be incomplete.
(2) Figures Health and Beauty reserves the right to modify his general terms and conditions without giving any justification. In that case, Figures Health and Beauty will give the merchant adequate notice. The notice will contain advice on the right and period of objection to the changes, and on the consequences of leaving unexercised the right to object.
(3) The changed terms and conditions are considered agreed by the merchant if he does not object to them in writing within 2 weeks of receiving notice of the changes.